“Explore the Wilder Side” Package ($1,110 / person) 6-day / 5-Night
5 Nights in one of our lovely and comfortable cabins where you have all the luxuries (private bedroom, linens and towels provided, shower/toilet/sink, 3-burner stove for boiling water for coffee/tea etc which we provide, small refrigerator, sitting room & porch).
· Day 1: Arrive, check-in, enjoy an upscale Country Gourmet dinner in our Lodge dining room
· Day 2: Breakfast in the Lodge, head out for an 8 hour guided naturalist hike by Go Wild: American Adventures. Learn about the ecological and cultural history of the area and dine on a gourmet charcuterie board of local meats and cheeses. Return for dinner in Lodge dining room.
· Day 3: Pick up packed breakfast in Lodge at 6:50am, head out for your One Day Kirkwood Jet Boat Tour in Hells Canyon (deepest river gorge in North America, deeper than the Grand Canyon) on the Snake River with Hells Canyon Adventures.
o Hells Canyon is one of the true gems of the West. It has been our inspiration, our refuge, and our livelihood for more than 45 years, and we want our guests to experience it the way we do — wild, untamed, and with a healthy appreciation for its power and history. We do this by making the canyon as safe and accessible for everyone. We know that time is precious; our job is to offer our customers priceless reconnection.
· Day 4: Breakfast in the Lodge, meet at Pack Station on-site for a two-hour horseback ride along Pine Creek. Return for Lodge lunch and then head to the ghost town of Cornucopia for a one-hour guided tour of the town and mine property (we will not be entering any of the mine or buildings for safety reasons). Relax and enjoy the area. Dinner in Lodge.
· Day 5: Full day of self-guided exploration and lunch / dinner meals in the area – guest may choose to visit the Oregon Trail Interpretive Center, the Heritage Museum in Baker City, the Pine Valley Community Museum or several other local options. Or, they may also choose to do a day trip to Joseph where they could see Wallowa Lake, and visit the Josephy Center for Arts and Culture.
· Day 6: Breakfast in Lodge. Check-out.